Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday...

Woke up early this morning... soft shadows dancing in corners and window sills. 
 
 
Fairy lights glistening and shimmering. 
Outside, the songs of  ravens in the misty distance...
 
 
We had a lovely dinner last evening here at home with some friends... The big square table brimming with food and comradeship and, outside the large windows, the evening turning to shadows and shadows into night. They said their goodbyes around mid-night, I was really sleepy by that time and very tired, but my little heart felt contented and with a new renewed peace.  


 Friends are so important, don't you think so!
 
  
 My lovely girly bed... 
 
 
Prettiness...
 
 
My new gypsy skirt waiting for warmer days to be worn...


 
More prettiness everywhere...
 
 
My new magical fairy lamp!
 
 
I feel impelled to say that don't worship Mary or any other 'saint' whatsoever.  I don't believe in creating altars or adoring any other god than it isn't the Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient God of gods, but I have to say that I do love statues; particularly in a garden setting.... I use them for their aesthetic and artistic values only, but never for religious purposes...
 

We'll be looking at a little white cottage that's up for sale later today... mind settled on earth—it really is a very small house; missing one room and some extra space for what we're looking for, but the heart is already soaring high in possibilities and dreams and a lovely small garden that, although it is nowhere in existence right now, I can already visualize in my mind and love it in my heart. Oh yes I can already envision my "new garden to be".... I cannot tell you excited I am!
 
May everyone who comes here leaves knowing that
for every dream in our heart, God gives us inspiration.
  For every hope we seek,
God gives us unexpected miracles.
 
  May you feel God's blessings always Love Cielo

15 comments :

  1. Crossing my fingers. You will know your new home when you see it! And what is one room less... You make such beautiful rooms in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes... I'll live in my garden and out where all the birds in the shrubbery live, and have I mentioned I will have a Koi pond too? Ahhhh! ;)

      Hugs

      Cielo

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your house search. I agree with you on your view of statues. They look lovely in gardens, too. I'm new to this blog but have enjoyed popping in and looking at all your lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! And welcome to my little house in the somewhere in this world...

      Cielo

      Delete
  3. Hola cielo,
    Tu nuevo "blog" esta hermoso. Espero que todo este bien contigo en el sur. Mandandote muchas energias positivas, carino y respeto. Barbara therosestudio@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara! Hacia ya un tiempo que no te veia... espero que todo este bien.

      Un abrazo

      Cielo

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pictures. Hope the house works out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee... more snow coming up our way my friend! Ay! ;)

      Cielo

      Delete
  5. Que lindo!!!

    Encanto...magia...beleza!

    beijinhos,

    LĂ­gia e =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, is this the little cottage in the woods? Which you saw before, but felt was too small? If you are being called back to it, I'm sure it will be...... Just fine, in size. No reason you can't make "small" just as pretty-filled and beautiful, as larger. :-)

    Please don't keep us in suspense! Please keep us posted! On how this looking, went. Etc. Etc. Etc.

    Please...

    Gentle hugs,
    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes... a 'white' little cottage in the woods just like I dreamed it! With lots of trees and a paradise for birds.... more coming soon!

      Cielo

      Delete
  7. Your first photo.... It takes my breath away... Oh yes...

    Gentle hugs,
    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you write! Your little white cottage sounds wonderful! Best of luck!
    BTW, I have statues in and out of the house. We do not worship them, but they are a reminder to us of goodness and holiness......Keep writing and let us know about the cottage...I cannot wait...it is as if we are sharing in your joy!!....ginny

    ReplyDelete